TDOC in reverse-Day 7
"On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me........... seven Riedel tumblers,
six picnic baskets,
five c-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-pper pots,
four wine chillers,
three pink champagne cans,
two Jenn Attrezzis,
and a cool coffee-makin' Keurig.
Today has been a little bit difficult coming up with Day 7's gift.
But I finally decided.

I love the design of these Riedel "O" Tumblers (and don't you like the design of my ''make it myself" picture so I could get seven of these glasses in one pic?). And they look like they're not going to break as easily as the classic Riedel wine glasses. I'm known to have a glass or two of wine at home, recuperating from my day at the office, and no use breaking out the fancy big Riedel glasses when it's just me, right?
Who gets the "O" wine tumblers?
Mamacita, that's who. Mom's the wash-everything-by-hand queen in our household so figured these glasses will save her some backpain, energy, and cracking hands.
Enjoy!



8 Comments:
Mon-
Hopefully after talking up the blog this weekend, you will have some new NYC visitors to your site. I had a great time hanging at the Soho Grand with you and Swimster. It has been FAR TOO LONG. Hopefully, I will see you again soon!
--Travelista
AAAH:) Yay! Hey my dear Travelista :) That's a great name for you-love it! Perfect! Can't wait to post about the SOHO grand...it made me feel SOHO important and fancy-ha!
Talk to you soon. Have a merry merry Christmas in Lafayette!
These are gorgeous, Mona -- another good pick. Clever photo, too.
Janice, how are you? Any ski trips in the making? Ha, I know, I seriously want to chuck all my wine glasses out and use these instead :)
as do I. They are the wine glasses of choice for Kurt Gutenbrenner at Wallse. Going to Thor tomorrow...it'll be interesting to see if he chose the same tumblers for that restaurant.
A "wish list" item of mine as well.
There's somebody in the 'cat' household who is getting those this year.... shhhhhh!
I love those things! I have one of the big wine glasses (yes, just for me) and I swear it makes the wine taste 10 times better.
Oooh, have fun at Thor Badge. Everyone's been writing about that one recently. And glad to see we have the same "O" taste:)
Oh awesome S'kat, that's great! I'm so happy. I'm debating myself. I might just have to get my mom some of these FOR REAL...I think she'd really dig them.
Ha I know Mebeth. Nothing like the design of the holder to make the contents seem that much better :)
Post a Comment
<< Home