Saturday, December 17, 2005

TDOC in reverse-Day 5

By now you know the drill. If not, check this.

"On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me five c-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-p-per pots,
four Wine Chillers,
three Pink Champagne Cans,
two Jenn Attrezzis,
and a cool coffee makin' Keurig."

Today I managed to adhere to the metal of the true "TDOC" lyrics, a la "five g-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld rings," and chose something copper.


I love the look of copper pots in the kitchen, especially dangling from the wall like this:


And I'm sure you will too.

Who shall get these?

For lack of feeling creative, the first person to comment on this post-that's who:)


11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can get the champagne and the pots? Or maybe I should pass the pots on to the second person to post..

4:53 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

HA! Congratulations! You win the pots my friend.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

I want those pots. They would look so nice above my stove.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said...

OMG Mona I LUV those pots!! EXCELLENT PICK!! =)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Kalyn. Your stove sounds like a great spot for them. And since I don't know the anon. writer who wrote in earlier, I think they're yours:) Ha!

Culinarily Obsesssed, glad you liked the pots post:)

2:30 AM  
Blogger Michael Mahle said...

Alas, I'm too late. But that is a wish of mine for sure.

I'm definitely enjoying your TDOC posts.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Paz, do not fret ! I'm always late too.

Badge, thanks I'm glad you're tuning in:)

3:21 PM  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Oh crap, where was I when this all happened?
:D

3:43 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

CC, yah seriously. HA!!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Nazca said...

You know some people don't actually use them, they just hang them up because they look good *shudder*

6:36 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Nazca, what's up DUDE (snicker). I can't believe how I wronged you the other day. Thanks for still visiting!! Not using those awesome pots would be a crime!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.