TDOC in reverse-Day 3
Hello friends.
Today marks the 3rd day of Twelve Days of Christmas, or TDOC (see post from 12/13 for details). And today's pick is inspired by some recent breaking news in Mona's friendship circle.
"On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me....Sofia Coppola Champagne.
2 Jenn-Attrezzis
and a cool coffee-makin' Keurig!"

Check out the "pretty in pink" champagne can. I tried one of these at a restaurant (R.I.P. Kitchen and Cocktails) and have been hooked ever since. You can buy them individually or in a pack of four, and as if they weren't cute enough, they come with straws attached. Nothing like sipping champagne out of a straw. If it's cool enough for Sofia and her dad it's cool enough for me! It makes for great presents, whether you're on the search for a hostess gift or sending an engagement gift.
Today marks the 3rd day of Twelve Days of Christmas, or TDOC (see post from 12/13 for details). And today's pick is inspired by some recent breaking news in Mona's friendship circle.
"On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me....Sofia Coppola Champagne.
2 Jenn-Attrezzis
and a cool coffee-makin' Keurig!"

Check out the "pretty in pink" champagne can. I tried one of these at a restaurant (R.I.P. Kitchen and Cocktails) and have been hooked ever since. You can buy them individually or in a pack of four, and as if they weren't cute enough, they come with straws attached. Nothing like sipping champagne out of a straw. If it's cool enough for Sofia and her dad it's cool enough for me! It makes for great presents, whether you're on the search for a hostess gift or sending an engagement gift.
Today, these Sofia champagne cans go to Malibu and her new FIANCE J-dog!! Congratulations you two on your engagement. I am so excited for both of you!! And what better recipients for the champagne than the two lovebirds in Virginia. All the best :)
And a big toast (and hug) to you both!



10 Comments:
I'm loving these TDOC gifts. So cool! I continue to look forward to your next pick.
Paz
Hi Mona! Season's greetings! Virtual presents, what a lovely idea!!
Thanks also for coming to 'see' me and leaving nice messages!
Paz, ha you're so cute! Thanks :) I'm having fun doing it.
Zabeena, yay you're back. Thanks for stopping by! Good to hear from you again.
This would make such a cute gift! And I love your TDOC idea. Clever =)
Oh boy, another one I can buy for myself! LOL
This is such a clever idea. . .you're just too smart, Mona!
Culinary obsessed, Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. Please, clever?? It's just fun. And I think 10 talk shows do it every year-ha!
Janice, I'm so glad you're finding things you like!! I think you need some serious presents under that adorable Christmas tree of yours anyway! I think the hot pink would work well with the other decos :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am honored to make your Twelve Days of Christmas virtual gift list. You are so sweet! I'm going to do some errands (second snow/ice day in a row!)but I'll call you later today or else this weekend!! Love you!! Malibu
THANKS!!
Ha;) YAY! Congrats my dear. Sounds good!
Hey Mona! I like this idea of 12 Xmas gifs too. But please, champagne in a can, this is a crime!! Argghh, this is too hard just to see the picture :-) All right, I'll stop complaining and will be looking forward to next day's suggestion :-)
Jn, you're allowed to be disgusted mon ami:) Ha!! But yes, tune in for the rest of the giftos!!
Post a Comment
<< Home