Monday, November 21, 2005

Morrell Wine Bar

Saturday night one of Swimster's classmates threw a party at his apartment. We had some down time to kill between my getting out of work and heading to the party (Mona always tries to be fashionably late) so we weaved our way in and out of midtown.

First stop: McDonalds for french fries. Mmm, nothing beats McDonalds fries.
Second stop: Harvard Club for, we were hoping, a cocktail. Sadly, there were no cocktails to be had. The place was completely empty. I guess the Harvard alumni got all the partying out of their systems earlier on in the day watching the Harvard/Yale football game. The partying spirit was ripped right out of me earlier as I watched (and eventually had to turn off) the Hokies obliterate UVA -and in Charlottesville to boot!! Malibu, Carebear, and Kfo were there experiencing it first hand. And I told them it was one game I was happy to have missed.
Third stop (and go): Top of the Rock. We were thinking of checking out the new observation deck on the 70th floor of Rockefeller Center. But when we walked in the entrance and found out it was $14 a piece, we thought otherwise. I asked Swimster, "View or wine?" He quickly chose wine and I second-ed that notion.

Morrell Wine Bar is right across from the ice skating rink and borders Dean & Deluca. And as its name gives away, the bar is the dominant part of the restaurant. Behind the long bar is the dining room, though almost too small to be called a dining room. I didn't go upstairs but I read they have few additional tables. I don't think I would choose to eat dinner at Morrell but if you're hoping to, make reservations. There were no free tables the whole time we were there.

One of the servers handed us the menu as soon as we took our seats at the bar. It was big and metal and reminded me of the heavy hospital binders in my favorite TV show Grey's Anatomy. Interesting about the bartenders. I'll call them Blondie and Brownie for storytelling purposes. Blondie was the gentle one who delivered the menu and thank goodness by the end of the night he was the one helping us.

So we looked at the menu. Decided on two glasses. And waited. Looked at the menu. Talked about the two glasses. And waited. Looked at the menu. Looked at the bartenders. And waited. A busboy who clearly wasn't tending bar brought us waters, but I didn't feel right asking him for the wine. Brownie was schmoozing with a group of women next to us, and by the sound of their voices, they were "bridge and tunnel." He was yapping and they were laughing, they were yapping and he was laughing. And Blondie was at the other end of the bar helping somebody else. Now I have nothing against a friendly bartender but when 2 couples have sat down and are waiting for service....prioritize. Brownie finally came over after what felt like an eternity and asked us what we'd like. Next thing we know, he's off yapping some more. To make the story better and matters worse, two blondies walked in and sat down in the far corner of the bar and guess where brownie headed? Straight to the blondies. And we were left with no wine! Unbelievable. It was almost laughable. This guy was a total flake and flirt. Luckily, the bartender Blondie came to our rescue. I told him, well I thought we had ordered from Brownie but apparently the ball was dropped and no wine was poured. It's like that lightbulb joke. How many bartenders does it take to pour a glass of wine?! So, readers, please note: if you go to Morrell to drink wine, order from Blondie NOT Brownie.

There were so many Wines by the glass to choose from. After we ordered and tried one, we were already on to which varietal we would try next.

Here are my tasting notes: Overall, I think we were most impressed with the Clos Robert Cab and the Siduri Pinot. Funny how my wine taste has matured over the past few years. In college and for a couple years after I chose a wine based on its fruitiness. How's that for a kitchen confession? Today I can't stand the fruitier sweeter wines. I once loved Pinot Grigio and now I am not a fan. I once loved Malbec and was disappointed to find it rather bland at Morrell.

After the debacle getting service in the beginning, Blondie took very good care of us the rest of the night. We ordered a cheese plate (Menu) that we really enjoyed. Unfortunately, after 3 very generous glasses of wine my handwriting started to slur and I can't make out what types of cheese we sampled. Though I know they were all very good.

Before I leave you, I must mention my glimpse of greatness. When you walk into Morrell there is a "library" of wines to your left that takes up the entire 2-story wall. Swimster spotted 2 wines he thought I should take a look at and I did. My nose came 2 inches away from a bottle of Chateau Petrus and I found a bottle of 1979 Opus One (the year I was born) that I have added to a "wish list", or should I call it "dream list"....


One Rockefeller Plaza
212-262-7700


9 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Sounds like you having fun there. Prices in you town equal or exceed San Fran. I saw sous vide on the menu. They used to call it boil in bag ;)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Greg, yes, I am definitely having a blast in the city.
I 've never lived in San Fran but have always heard it's just if not more expensive than NY. I'm going to have to check out this sous vide thing, and boil in bag? That sounds pretty funny. And I know there's a ton of fun to be had in Marin County :)

12:30 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

*Paz, ha, yah seriously. It was pure comedy watching Brownie in action. Thankfully there was someone to make up for it.

*Jen, yes, thank goodness: ) Blondie was the saving grace of the evening.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

My friend worked for this company that would send in people to "review" a bar/club that was paid for by the bar/club management itself to see how poor/good its service was. I was lucky enough to go along with her for some of them.

It was so surprising to see how often the service was lacking in the very basics, especially since you pay SO MUCH in NYC. A few times my friend even waited 45 minutes before her drink came!

So I'm not surprised that you had this experience, particularly since its midtown and you're often competing with the afterwork/BT crowds for the attention an unprofessional waitstaff. I'm glad to hear that in the end one of the bartenders came and that you enjoyed your wine afterall :-)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

*Rose, you must have loved that experience. If you're kind of on a mission to find bad service I guess it must be a funny trip! That is so sneaky but great of that company -I love it! I've also never heard of that...I've waitressed and of course we all had our moments but this guy did not seem to know what the hell he was doing.

5:30 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Oops - I tried to comment a bit ago but I must have messed something up - I had the same experience at Morrell, our server took forever and it was very frustrating! Nevertheless, the tasty foods and wines (and close proximity to the office) are hard to resist.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

*Mebeth, oh no, sorry about the comment mix up:)
How's it going girlfriend? Headed anywhere exciting for Thanksgiving. That is too funny that you had a problem with the service at Morrell. Makes me feel better that it wasn't just me, and the fact I was less attractive or less appealing or something-ha!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Cheers, Mona. Hope you have a great thanks-g. Any big plans?

Snooty service stinks. The problem is clearly with them and not you.

Have a great holiday!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

BC, ha thanks!! Happy Turkey Day to you too! How's the grill (feel guilty even calling it that) treating you?
I'm home celebrating today and sadly working tomorrow-the turkalurkey is in the oven as we speak: ) And , like you I'm playing with one of my new toys-parents gave me my xmas present a little early-an apple powerbook-yeeehaw!
Have a great weekend!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.