TDOC in reverse-Day 4
Happy Friday everyone and welcome to the 4th day of TDOC. 
What's Mona dishing out today? (or wishing she was dishing out?)
I'm going with the Wine Chiller from Cuisinart.

"On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me.... 4 Wine Chillers,
2 Jenn Attrezzis,
and a cool coffee makin' Keurig."
I know I have some non-wino friends out there (Paz) , but I hope some of you will think this is a fun idea for your kitchen. I'm always struggling to find space for wine bottles in my refrigerator and this takes the hassle out of wine chilling. You no longer have to cram all those ketchup and mustard and dressing bottles on an already crammed shelf to make room for bubbly or Sauvignon Blanc (I hope none of Mona's friends are buying White Zinfandel).
and a cool coffee makin' Keurig."
I know I have some non-wino friends out there (Paz) , but I hope some of you will think this is a fun idea for your kitchen. I'm always struggling to find space for wine bottles in my refrigerator and this takes the hassle out of wine chilling. You no longer have to cram all those ketchup and mustard and dressing bottles on an already crammed shelf to make room for bubbly or Sauvignon Blanc (I hope none of Mona's friends are buying White Zinfandel).
And who is getting this virtual gift this year? I think I'll hand this one over to Barbara of Winos and Foodies. She's in the hospital right now, but would probably appreciate this when she gets out. Barbara sent me a bunch of wine corks earlier this year when I needed some extra corks to finish my corkboard. This is a small token of my appreciation. Hope you get better Barbara!
Now, who would you get this for? Or would you do it like me...buy it for someone you love so you'd get to use it ;)



7 Comments:
This is such a great idea you've got going!
Allow me to hijack your blog to send xoxo to Barbara.
cc
Why yes yes of course;) Ha, thanks CC.
Oooh - I would love to have this one, but I already allocated that counterspace to the mixer (see day #2!). Fortunately, I can chill my wine next to the kitchen window!
Mebeth, ha that's great:) I hear you on the freezing windows. We have big windows and no curtains in our apartment and I feel we're living in a perma-fridge!!
I would totally buy this for spiceboy--if we had a bigger apartment!
Hey ESG, thanks for visiting:) And glad you like it. Spiceboy's a cute name:)
Ha:) oh good you read my post and your shout-out! If I can encourage you to drink more wine that'd be a good thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home