Friday, March 20, 2009

F.A.T.



Fridays About Town, I've neglected you for months and I promise I'm going to try harder to make you a more regular feature on the blog.

How typical of this winter. It just doesn't want to let go. It wants to hold us in its cold and frigid grasp until the very last second. Snow on the first day of spring? Unacceptable!

Let's hope it warms up a little bit so we can get some fresh air this weekend. I'll be at a rugby game tomorrow in full-on rugby gear: jersey, shorts and tube socks to boot, so it better be warm!

If you're looking for things to eat, drink and do, here you go:

Dare I Suggest This to Dinner Club?
The Recession Makes Some People Do Some Strange Things
YES! Signs of Life at Chumley's
Save the Date: The Rusty Knot's First Birthday
Another Bracketology ... for New York's Best Bar
First Ever New York City Chowder Slam
Gotham Bar and Grill's Got an Anniversary Special
Forget 2 Buck Chuck, Try 3 Buck Bites
This Guide Is Just Too Good to Not Share With Everyone
The Bourgeois Pig Serves Up Some Brunch
Get Ready to Set Sail at the Harbour
Potluck Never Looked So Good (Thanks Lion)
Two Weeks Left of Burger Month ... Who Knew?
Because These Just Look Sick

P.S. Did I mention I signed up for Twitter? Follow me and my food-ventures at MonasApple. Thanks BYOW!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope that Chumleys reopens in the Fall. Although, as someone who lives directly across the street from the construction, I am extremely skeptical. They hve put up somewhere around one wall in the past eight months.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

is this kim? or funnygirl? ha;) you live right across the street from chumley's? i had no idea. wow. sounds like they're making about as much progress as...i dunno...the big dig in boston.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.