The Return of FTDC
A Tuesday afternoon Facebook status:
"Fashionista is pumped for dinner club. It's been toooo long."
Comments in response to said Facebook status:
Me: I forget what wine I'm bringing...but at this point I don't think it really matters.
TriGirl: I wanna be in dinner club. Love you girls.
Tuesday marked the long-awaited, highly-anticipated return of FTDC. Thank God! As LoveLight put it, we'd all been going through serious FDTC withdrawal. We've been waiting for months and months to be together again and last night's feast was well worth the wait.
Go to Kuma Inn. Go now. Load up on the BYOs (you can only bring wine, beer and sake - no hard alcohol). It is now among my favorite restaurants in New York City. And I like Asian food, but it's never my go to choice for dinner. It's only been a little over 12 hours since we finished eating at Kuma and I'm already seriously craving the coconut rice and edamame.
Full review TK.
"Fashionista is pumped for dinner club. It's been toooo long."
Comments in response to said Facebook status:
Me: I forget what wine I'm bringing...but at this point I don't think it really matters.
TriGirl: I wanna be in dinner club. Love you girls.
Tuesday marked the long-awaited, highly-anticipated return of FTDC. Thank God! As LoveLight put it, we'd all been going through serious FDTC withdrawal. We've been waiting for months and months to be together again and last night's feast was well worth the wait.
Go to Kuma Inn. Go now. Load up on the BYOs (you can only bring wine, beer and sake - no hard alcohol). It is now among my favorite restaurants in New York City. And I like Asian food, but it's never my go to choice for dinner. It's only been a little over 12 hours since we finished eating at Kuma and I'm already seriously craving the coconut rice and edamame.
Full review TK.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home