Spotted!

I ate dinner with friends last night at Deux Amis and in walked Emeril Lagasse. I can't recall who pointed him out, it was either Young'un or TustlingTorontonian. I am normally the queen of celebrity sightings, having submitted at least a dozen queries to Gawker Stalker, but last night I was completely clueless. My back was to the entrance and I was face down in a delicious steak au poivre.
The cooking titan was wining and dining with about four people and he was treated just like the rest of us. The spokesman for "BAM!" seemed very chill for someone who owns ten restaurants, works with Martha Stewart, writes cookbooks, appears on "Good Morning America" eight days a week, and has his own line of kitchen and food products.
I am not too familiar with Lagasse, but whether you are a fan, the man turned his cooking skills into a massive, moneymaking machine, and anyone who got his or her start at New Orleans' Commander's Palace gets a big thumbs up from me.
If you're dining in New York City and spot somebody famous, shoot me an e-mail and I'll spread the word.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home