Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Dune Deck


If you don't have a timeshare in the Hamptons, I highly recommend you book a weekend at The Dune Deck. It's right on the beach, they have a pool, it's a mile's walk from the local watering hole John Scott's and it's a mere 10-minute ride to the train station.

Our room was lackluster, but the outdoor bar and restaurant and its beachside location totally make up for it, as do the incredibly chewy and light-on-the-dough bagels they serve complimentary every morning.

Fashionista tried this yummy Cajun chicken salad for lunch at the bar...


and this ridiculous peanut butter cake with a chocolate graham cracker crust. I died and went to heaven.


You can't beat the setting, and I challenge anyone to find a more friendly and accommodating staff than that of The Dune Deck. I will surely be back.

The Dune Deck Beach Resort
379 Dune Road Road
Westhampton Beach LI NY 11978
631-288-3876
631-288-2511 (fax)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.