Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bruce vs. E-Vill



Now that's a face you don't want to mess with. Bruce Willis lands in the middle of a wine bar kerfuffle, and he doesn't even own the place, as so many people have been misled to believe.

Protesters shouting “Die yuppie scum!” are getting a little carried away, don't you think?

“EVICT WINE BARS SAVE THE EAST VILLAGE.”

Really? I say eat, drink and be merry, people. Wine bars creeping up in your hood is better than having a bank boom!

What say you?

5 Comments:

Blogger The Mighty Beluga said...

I say Bruce is a yuppie if i ever saw one

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say Live Free or Die Hard :D

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gud one... even visited all of your sponsored links....

12:57 AM  
Blogger Kolor said...

wine bars.. ??? hmmm.... NO

I'm for beer gardens... :D :D

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol "yuppie scum".

Customised Canvas Prints

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.