F.A.T.

I'm on the road, so this week's "Fridays About Town" comes straight from the John Jermain Memorial Library basement in Sag Harbor, N.Y. This was a photo of the finish line of my 2.25-mile open water swim in St. John. I'm doing a triathlon tomorrow so it seemed appropriate, though the water in Montauk will not be nearly this beautiful. Sigh.
I've Never Been, but Everybody's Talkin' About It
Make Your Penn Station Kommute Krispy Kreme
Wish I Had Studied This Prior to My Triathlon Debut
Because These Just Look Sick
NYC Nosh Gives You Their Big Three of the Week
Get to Florent While You Can, It's Worth It
Forget the Ice Cream Truck, Follow the "Top Chef" Truck
I Was Just There, How Did I Miss These?
Cheers to Big Brown Winning and to the Bartender You Find to Make These
Racing for My Own Triple Crown Tomorrow Here



12 Comments:
Hey, I would love your blog to be a part of Blog4Reel.com - the first ever blog-to-film competition. All you do is link your blog to us & have the chance to win $$ and make movie history!
Thanks,
Kimberly Suta
Blog4Reel Creator
good luck on the race. :)
it would have been great if st john, thomas or croix had surfable waves at all. they were very seasonal and rare. take care!
Visit me at my blog to view a tech savvy life:
http://akshatslife.blogspot.com
I like your blog... :)
Nice blog!!
Wow! An athlete and a foodie! you're a wonder. Good luck on the race.
cheers,
joanna
Your blog is very nice!
Hi,
My name is Aziz. I’m a senior manager of the “Open Asia” Charity Foundation. Our foundation is located in Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan is in Central Asia bordered by China, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
We have been working since 2005. Mainly we help orphan children. We help three orphanages. There are 226 children in those orphanages.
Our donators were locals. But because of difficult economic situation and recent huge inflation in our country they stopped to donate. So now we experience a lack of funding.
We must buy some food and clothes for our children!!! But it has become very difficult taking into account that food prices have doubled in our country.
Please donate for the children as much as you can! If you decide to donate we will provide you with our foundation’s bank account. Our e-mail: mercy.kyrg@gmail.com
Thank you very much.
P.S. All workers of our foundation are volunteers.
Best regards,
Aziz Isa
Senior Manager
The “Open Asia” Charity Foundation
Tel: +996 312 491662
Cell phone: +996 772 849204
Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek city
100, Tuyukskaya Str
E-mail: mercy.kyrg@gmail.com
I like your blog :)
Wish you good luck for your race.Nice blog too..
http://virtual-receptionist-info.blogspot.com
Nice blog!
Those absynthe gummie bears wow what an idea!
ELECRIFYING!!!
Dude! You are a blog of note on Blogger.com!
Holla!
Post a Comment
<< Home