Monday, May 12, 2008

Where Am I?

If you dined with me the evening I took this picture, you are not eligible to participate. You know who you are.

But for all those New York foodies who were elsewhere, let's see how good you are. Do you know where I was sipping on this lovely affordable bottle of red wine?

Do tell.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um... didnt you kind of give it away??

3:06 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

yah. you were just too slow darlin'!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not mother earth - it aint a bottle of red in the picture.

10:26 PM  
Blogger endoftunnel said...

I have been to Chicago many times, but never NYC. I would be curious how someone who has travelled to both cities would compare the finer dining establishments of each!
Please see my hub page at Online Paid Surveys

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.