Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Spotted!


Leonardo DiCaprio was at Corner Bistro on Saturday afternoon.

Hasn't anyone told him that CB's burgers are low on the list of best burgers in the city?

And to inquiring minds who would like to know, he was flying solo. There was no model by the name of Bar Refaeli on his arm. Shocking. Do you really think she eats colossal hamburgers and fries?

My co-worker ClarkKent shared this juicy bit of information with me yesterday and I nearly had a heart attack.

"I had a pretty good celebrity spotting over the weekend, M-."

"Oh yah?"

"Leo."

"What?! LEO!?" I shrieked.

The newsroom was frightened by my response. ClarkKent (and everyone else who heard me cry "LEO!?") was strictly instructed to notify me if/when he spots the dreamy star again.

Corner Bistro may not be my number one, but Leo is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.