Friday, May 09, 2008

F.A.T.



Because This Just Looks Sick

Your Plan for Mom's Breakfast in Bed Never Looked So Good

Bad News at the Box? Good Riddance (don't get me started on my experience in line last night)

No More Sippin' at Cipriani? Good Excuse for a Review Refresher

I Heart Gwyneth Even More Now

Reviewer: Shake Shack Worth the Hour Wait...Seriously?

Waking Up From My Hybernation...How Did I Miss This?

A Shout Out to Swimster's Korean Fave

Can't Handle 230 Fifth? Luna Park? Try These WB Alternatives

Because I Can Always Use More (Free) Music in My Life

Zap Your Ziploc for This Too Cute Creation

Hoist Up the John B Sails and Pour Me Some Wine

Oh Chumley, How Do I Miss Thee, Let Me Count the Ways

Did You Say Hot 20- and 30-Somethings?

How to Have Your Fish and Eat It (Ethically) Too

1 Comments:

Blogger Share your thoughts said...

Honestly, your blog is amazing. I wish you lived in Chicago to help me list spots on my web site. I will be back to your site again to read your new postings. My site is http://www.chicagostripclublist.com

Great posting

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.