Spotted!

Priscilla Presley, ex-wife of Elvis and mother of Lisa Marie, dined at my very own favorite Freemans last night.
I was sitting at my desk this morning, pulling my hair out, banging my keyboard and fighting an acute computer ailment, when my co-worker Zoo brought something to my attention. We are both avid Freemans fans. She dines there almost every Sunday, a habit I wish I could engender.
Z: so my friends went to Freemans last night. celebrity sighting: priscilla presley. ha!
MONA: no way
MONA: wowsers!
MONA: that's hilarious!
Z: its a good one
MONA: that sounds like an odd coupling!
MONA: good for her though, she knows good food apparently.
MONA: were there any theatrics? people freaking out or just mellow?
Z: mellow, freemans is kinda used to this
Z: at this point I have seen gina gershon, jimmy kimmel and sarah silverman, heard of priscilla presley, susan sarandon
MONA: damn!
Z: ashley or mary kate olsen, not sure which
In my it's-Thursday-but-feels-like-a-Monday doldrums, I was excited to hear about the good taste I share with some of Hollywood's hottest stars. I haven't been to Freemans in ages, and I'm in serious Freemans filet withdrawal. Maybe I will treat myself to dinner there this Sunday in celebration of (fingers crossed) finishing my first triathlon - the Mighty Montauk- Saturday morning. Wish me luck!
If you happen to be dining in New York City and spot somebody famous, shoot me an e-mail and I'll alert the public of the celebs who lunch.



17 Comments:
Hi mona,
This is for the first time I'm here in your blog domain and I'm simply loving it to grab your infos 'bout the eateries in NY. May be someday I'll visit that place and ask for your help.
Regards,
Subrata
even with spending every summer of my childhood in NYC with my grandmother, i never have encountered a celeb while eating out. though i did sit just a few seats down from glen close at the ballet once. nice blog by the way and congrats on being a blog of note! :)
I'm down with dinner at freeman's on sunday. It could be a nice end to sunday funday. Good luck saturday! see you at the races...
Like hawk eye I'm new to your blog, and I see you've been here for a long time, I'm new here, so I got to make my name heard sometime. Well, so you mey Mrs. Presley? did you ask her if Elvis was still alive?
nice apple,,,
It's a good thing that Kelly Ripa was also not there then lol.
Good luck.
Wow! Its such a big world and you're so lucky to get this!
good
Hi mona.. I love your blog content. It's very interesting. Hope you dont mind to have link exchange with my blog at www.mineralmake-up.blogspot.com
OMG great sighting! Freemans is one of my top three fave restaurants in NYC, too. Check it: http://www.thelilbee.com/search?q=freemans
And congrats on being a Blog of Note!
Umm Freemans is totally going on my to do list for this summer! I live in Jersey, you would think I would be in the city all the time. But no, you can catch me by the grease trucks in New Brunswick, those fat cats rock!! Go Rutgers!! (sorry, went to school there)
ex-wife?
who's the present wife?
Wow. First time I browse through different blogs and I come across a mine of information. Keep going! Looking forward to reading more. ;)
wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!
Very nice Mona!! Congratulations on being recognized as a Blogger of Note! I'm starting to travel more to NYC for work, and appreciate your restaurant reviews :o)
-Brooxi
Nice blog-good scoop. Whats the best pizza place in little italy??
Have you been inside the Freeman's hair cutting place as well?
Post a Comment
<< Home