F.A.T.

I know you're on the edge of your seats. Did Mona come back from St. John? Was she abducted by sea turtles? Were all Caribbean flights mysteriously canceled? Did she permanently settle into her sand castle on Cinnamon Bay?
I wish. I'm home. After tears and reluctance leaving IslandDiva and her adorable family behind on the ferry dock, I'm home. It was everything I wanted my mini-holiday to be: relaxing, sun-kissed, water-drenched, snorkel-filled, sandy and brimming with exotic tropical drinks. Who knew a bushwacker could be so lethal?
Mona's Apple is suffering from severe backlog at the moment. I hope to write about my Memorial Day vacation before Christmas. I promise to get back on track this coming week, but until then, I'm still on island time and here's your Fridays About Town:
When Life Hands You Miracle Berries...Try a Lemon and Taste the Sweetness
Check Out This Little Fest in Brooklyn
Bummed I Didn't Get the Invite
"I Will Follow Him, Follow Him Wherever He May Go..."
How to Impress All Your Friends at the Next Rooftop Party
Want Some Crawfish? Become a Jersey Girl, or Boy, for the Weekend
A Girl After My Own Heart
Put Another Must-See Bar on the Rooftop Itinerary
Get Crabby at Hideaway
Take a Breather From the Bar to See Manhattanhenge
Block Party Saturday, Courtesy of Six Point, at Ulysses Bar From 1 to 7 p.m.



39 Comments:
I might need to print out multiple copies of that photo and wallpaper my office space with it (sigh). Glad the vaca was everything you needed and then some!
Good blog.Keep posting...
How nice then to come home to being a blog of note - Congrats
It is splendid and very beautiful photo blog. I am studied.
Please link to this site.
http://yuki-nailart.blogspot.com/
your blog makes me smile. I really like it and the way you write. Love the pictures too. Keep blogging!
I have just creat a new blog .
Please link to http://everything-i-share.blogspot.com and comment about this content and design.
Thank you !
That vaca sounds heavenly!!! nice pics!!!! check my blog..
www.lifelovemiddleschool.blogsot.com
Waiting for the next update. Good blog post.
Ha, love the possibility of being abducted by sea turtles !!! Check out my blog for Shattered Girlz to please : )
www.shatteredgirlz.com
Great blog from the big apple.
I'm from the little apple isle.
Ive just started my blog would you like to link to it?
hhtp://ppcr-tinman.blogspot.com
I hope to build it to be as informative as yours but I will need alot more tuition.
Hello!You've a got a nice blog.I only hope mine can be as interesting as yours!!Bye!!
Dang. The last time I found myself in the Bahamas... aliens had taken me there.
Not really, but that would make for a crazy story on any blog!!
bamboo
If not for the "blogs of note". I'd have never found yours. I loved reading your blog and your writing about your recent exotic vacation. I remember such vacations to Maldives under the sun, sand and sea, until I actually got to live there for a fabulous three years. Keep writing and all the best.
at last a blog of note that doesn't suck!
: )
"I Will Follow Him, Follow Him Wherever He May Go..."
I love your word.
If you got to write about it before Christmas, you'd be doing better than I do on such things!
Congratulations on being a Blog of Note, btw
Fun reading this blog ... keep up the great work!!
I am new to the blogosphere. I've learned quite a lot from your site.
Keep up the good work.
Take a look at mine and send some critique.
www.commonresolve.blogspot.com
Hello Ashley!
Please forgive me for contacting you out of the blue but I saw your blog was being featured by Blogspot today and wanted to contact you.
My name is James Ballou and I am an author. I just published my first book and am holding a contest. I am going to be giving away 5 signed copies of Soul Survivor. It is a true story of dealing with childhood trauma and overcoming the impact it can cause as an adult.
The contest does not require any purchase. I am simply doing this to try to get the word out because I think the book has the potential to help people. I hope that you will consider doing a post about the contest.
You can get all of the details from my website at www.jamesballou.com. Feel free to notify me if you have any questions - jamesballou@gmail.com.
Thank you so much for reviewing my note.
WOW You have an awesome look to your blog! You just need a more interesting name for it!
By the way can take a look at my writing blog? It teaches you how to write
very jealous, if i close my eyes and just imagine...
nope, still in jersey :/
come to the best site on the net http://r.yuwie.com/bigdaudio/
Ohh, I'm so jealous!
The photo's look heavenly!
Glad you had a good time.
I love your page.great work and nice photo
love the clouds above in the sky
Nice Blog..
Have a nice day
Hallo Dear Mona,
from Germany best Greetings. Sorry I write an "IndianWoodcracker-English". Let`s hope for the best.
Astraryllis.
I was very concerned about those turtles. thankfully you survived
Am wondering what is making my stomach growl; your blog or the yearning for Norma's. Great information and beautiful blog.
Thanks for sharing yourself and your food experiences. Petra
St John and St Thomas are beautiful. I was born there and moved to Oz when I was 6. I miss it. The beaches were to die for.
hi
im from iran and i joined very much from your blog
thank you
Too bad you had to come back. but I'm sure New York ( i speak for the entire city, of course) missed you. I was walking around Williamsburg the other day and kept seeing the Brooklyn Brewery sign all over Bedford. What is it and why is it dominating those few blocks?
I want those miracle berries. I wonder why the FDA didn't approve them. It seems like a logical help for diabetics. As kind of a sugar addict myself, I'd love to use them to limit my sweets and improve my veggie intake. Great blog. The links keep me hopping! Visit me at Two Kinds of People.
what a gorgeous picture. i love it.
jay
http://www.free4thofjulyrecipes.com
Go to http://www.jt@aim.com to see my blogs.I hope you do.
Good blog.Go to my blog at http://www.sciencefreak-jordan-richman.blogspot.com.Come soon (:
Great images. An interesting read.
Digital Photos To Canvas
Post a Comment
<< Home