Friday, May 08, 2009

Things to Look Forward to...


that will help me get through a 10-day work week starting Monday:

TheDude's engagement party tomorrow at Woodson and Ford. I love me a new speakeasy.

Mother's Day celebration with the world's best mom (and world's best dad) on Sunday. Restaurant/city is TBD.

FTDC at Chez Lucienne. An affordable French bistro in Harlem? Comment!? Je suis la!

Cashing in on Picholine gift certificates with CalGal. Our $150 pooled in GCs better still be valid...

LarchmontLass' birthday and a chef's table of goodness at Scuderia.

Meeting Carebear's newest addition to her beautiful family. C-Money, you are a brave soul, with four Southern belles buzzing around in one Manhattan apartment!

Fashionista has her birthday-palooza celebration next Saturday and there may be a crawfish boil pre-party.

I leave for Ireland in 12.5 days. Thanks, Dad, for the amazing gift.

I will be in Ireland for 11.5 days. Thanks, Mom, for agreeing to be my chaperone. Lord knows I'll need one with the Irishmen.

I am finally buying a camera to use on my Irish adventure.

I will be hiking through Connemara (seen above) in two weeks.

When I return it will be June and maybe the rain will have stopped.

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvo Sin said...

Oh my god! So many good things to look forward to but I'm focused on the crawfish boil - I was just talking to someone in the LA area and she had one recently and I was complaining how I'll never have one and now I might be going there next week. THANK YOU and see you there ;)

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip Mona!! Looking forward to seeing picts! Malibu

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The oldest Southern Belle in CareBear's apt. has relocated to her usual habitat below the Mason-Dixon line, so the only male inhabitant should be doing alright unless he's a little hungry. I am so sorry to miss your visit, and I always enjoy reading your blog...please give your parents my best regards...Much love, Mama Chips

9:02 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

yvo, three more days, baby. three more days. almost there!

thanks, mal. how are you ms. pregnant mama?

mama chips, so glad you wrote in! what an honor. we'll miss you up here in new york. i only regret not coming by to see more of you. much love right back, m

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.