Rocky Mountain High
I flew out to Denver Tuesday night and I'm enjoying getting in a little pre-wedding quality time with old friends in Colorado.
So far I've eaten my way through Denver... (me dominating a slider at the White Chocolate Grill)
Basalt... (the incredible spicy artichoke dip at Cuvee)
rafted from Shoshone to South Canyon...
made a wish upon a rainbow...
and I'm about to venture to my girl Sunkist's Zumba class for an hour of calorie-fighting dancing. I hope I make it out of there alive. The fact that I'll have a former Marine and a Navy SEAL with me makes me feel a little better. I can't do worse than them, right?
Tonight's bachelor/bachelorette parties should be a hoot. We start off the night celebrating separately before the debauchery descends together on Eric's Cigar Bar. Cannot. Wait.
Stay tuned for more updates from Aspen. I hope you're all having a great week.
So far I've eaten my way through Denver... (me dominating a slider at the White Chocolate Grill)
Basalt... (the incredible spicy artichoke dip at Cuvee)
rafted from Shoshone to South Canyon...
made a wish upon a rainbow...
and I'm about to venture to my girl Sunkist's Zumba class for an hour of calorie-fighting dancing. I hope I make it out of there alive. The fact that I'll have a former Marine and a Navy SEAL with me makes me feel a little better. I can't do worse than them, right?
Tonight's bachelor/bachelorette parties should be a hoot. We start off the night celebrating separately before the debauchery descends together on Eric's Cigar Bar. Cannot. Wait.
Stay tuned for more updates from Aspen. I hope you're all having a great week.



4 Comments:
Yum! Love that first photo.
Keep having fun in Denver.
Paz
aw, thanks paz. good to see an old friend on my blog! it's been too long. hope all is well.
How is it you can make a slider look so cute?!?!? I'd have grease on my chin and sauce on my shirt. Damn you!
And the scenic shots? Awesome. Hope you had a blast out West.
Happy weekend, the last photo is special one
Post a Comment
<< Home