A Taste of Ireland
This is for those who didn't see my photo collection on Facebook -- proudly displayed so all friends hightail it to Ireland the next opportunity they have. I still haven't figured out how I'm going to translate Ireland's beauty and the profound impact it had on my heart into words. But until then, I'll leave you with a few images because words fail me at the moment. I know, it's rare, but it happens.



4 Comments:
You certainly got some amazing pictures - hope to see you soon & hear all about the trip!
hey cb, so glad you commented! is it a first for you?? it was great seeing you and your adorable family the other night. have fun in the hamptons this weekend! -m
Really great photos. A credit to you.
http://www.aranisland.info
Fair play to you 12 days in Ireland and you find the sheep walking down the middle of the road!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home