Spotted!

Ivanka Trump and Andrew Cuomo ate together with an unknown third wheel at Raoul's downtown. What is going on here?
It was our seventh month of FTDC, or Fat Tuesday Dinner Club. Fashionista and I arrived together from NYAC. A tall blonde and a shortie in an annoying two-toned, Brooks Brothers shirt (you know the kind - blue with the white collar and cuffs) hopped out of a souped up, black van. I was trying to snap a picture of Fashionista opening the door to Raoul's and these jokers got in the picture:
It was our seventh month of FTDC, or Fat Tuesday Dinner Club. Fashionista and I arrived together from NYAC. A tall blonde and a shortie in an annoying two-toned, Brooks Brothers shirt (you know the kind - blue with the white collar and cuffs) hopped out of a souped up, black van. I was trying to snap a picture of Fashionista opening the door to Raoul's and these jokers got in the picture:
I have star-dar but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I followed Fashionista and the odd couple into Raoul's. The stunted jerk politely held the door for the blonde before he strolled inside and slammed the door in my face. Awesome. Thanks.
I shoved the door open, pissed off, mumbling "a--hole" not-so under my breath. The guy in the first seat at the bar heard me, sympathized with me and had a good chuckle.
Fashionista and I found LoveLight sipping on a Hoegarden waiting for his fellow FTDC-ers to arrive. We ordered three fabulous dirty Goose martinis, only to realize it was Ms. Trump standing tall and beautiful next to us. Who was the unworthy chump next to her?
We hadn't gotten two drinks into dinner before Andrew Cuomo waltzed in and joined the dashing Ms. Trump and her dining partner at their booth, which was directly behind ours.
I was trying to discern what connection Ms. Trump had to the two gentlemen, other than the fact that she's young, stunning and successful -- who wouldn't want to be in her company -- but sadly, I learned nothing.
She told The New York Post that she's "kind of lame" for not going out often. Instead she usually heads to a dinner meeting after a long day on the job for her father -- she's vice president of real estate development and acquisitions for the Trump Organization. Pretty impressive for a 26-year-old. Not only that but she has her own jewelry line and one of her pieces retails for $140,000. Maybe I should get in on the jewelry design business.
I like people that have good taste. I don't know what Ms. Trump tried at Raoul's, but she appears to have it ... minus the company she kept.



2 Comments:
Ivanka's "unknown third wheel" companion was probably her boyfriend Jared Kushner, publisher of the newspaper "Observer" and real estate scion. It's easy to find Jared's picture on google.
Mr. Cuomo was just invited to their dinner for some reason that probably had to with real estate.
umm...thanks anon. i know her boyfriend. he's not short, as i mentioned the "third wheel" was several times in the post...
Post a Comment
<< Home