Sunday Delivery: Kitchenette
If you're at home in pajamas, watching the last day of the Olympics and you're too tired to move or think straight, hop on Seamless Web, plug in your zip code and order away.
I hope you live within Kitchenette's delivery radius. I will no longer order breakfast from anywhere else. The other weekend I chose scrambled eggs with scallions, sour cream, tomatoes, a side of grits and a biscuit.
I wanted some breakfast meat in there so I tossed in a side of the homemade turkey sausage.

Oh man.
I'm normally left less than satisfied with delivery orders, but this was outstanding. The eggs were still hot and a little runny, the biscuit was soft, warm and accompanied with a side of sweet apple butter. I only had room for a few spoons of the grits, but I saved them and a couple bites of turkey sausage for later and I was thrilled with the leftover snack.
Yesterday I ordered the cottage breakfast: scrambled eggs with cheddar and bacon and homemade dill-onion toast. I was equally impressed. The toast was amazing -- it had the same thickness and texture as French toast but the dill made for a perfect twist on toast.
I'm in pajamas, tired from a late night, nothing's cooking in my kitchen and I'm wondering what's cooking at Kitchenette's.
I hope you live within Kitchenette's delivery radius. I will no longer order breakfast from anywhere else. The other weekend I chose scrambled eggs with scallions, sour cream, tomatoes, a side of grits and a biscuit.
Oh man.
I'm normally left less than satisfied with delivery orders, but this was outstanding. The eggs were still hot and a little runny, the biscuit was soft, warm and accompanied with a side of sweet apple butter. I only had room for a few spoons of the grits, but I saved them and a couple bites of turkey sausage for later and I was thrilled with the leftover snack.
Yesterday I ordered the cottage breakfast: scrambled eggs with cheddar and bacon and homemade dill-onion toast. I was equally impressed. The toast was amazing -- it had the same thickness and texture as French toast but the dill made for a perfect twist on toast.
I'm in pajamas, tired from a late night, nothing's cooking in my kitchen and I'm wondering what's cooking at Kitchenette's.



2 Comments:
I miss seamless web and you! I feel your post-Olympic depression and just so you know, you are the best new-blogger supporter a new blogger could ever have. Love Activista
hey lady! thanks for the comment. funny girl and i had dinner last night and we were saying how we missed you! hope your travels beyond beijing go well. keep us posted! and always loyally checking the bloggityblog.
-m
Post a Comment
<< Home