Friday, July 25, 2008

F.A.T.

Fridays About Town:

*Because This Just Looks Sick
*The Eldridge Card: The Next AMEX Black?
*One Country Club Closes, Another One Opens
*In Loving Memory, We'll Drink
*In Search of the Perfect Sweet Potato Fry
*What's So Great About Restaurant Week?
*A Party a Day, Keeps the Work Blues Away
*I'm All About Iced Tea Lately
*Did Someone Say Clam Bake (click on events)
*I'm About to Get My Kelly Ripa and Shopping On

I'm off to Southampton for the weekend and leaving Baby Powermac behind. Enjoy!

(and yes, that's me on the beach fighting seaweed in Carmel, Calif., circa 1980)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know LA doesn't count, but... I do not like sweet potato fries. I don't like sweet potatoes, in fact. I don't like pumpkin pie either, but that's not relevant now. What is is Father's Office in Santa Monica or Culver City. I had sweet potato fries there last night. I don't like sweet potato fries, but these I liked very much.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FAT?
It is splendid blog. I am studied.
Please link to this NEW SITE!!
http://nailart-fashion.blogspot.com/

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.