Friday, March 14, 2008

F.A.T. II


Welcome to my second F.A.T.

Bruni's Stock Just Went Way Up

Eater to the Resi Rescue, and You Don't Have to Call These Jokesters

Just When I Thought I'd Heard It All...Meet Jack

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah: Ray Ray's Here to Stay!

When You Wish Upon a Four-Leaf Clover...Head to August

Name That... Shawarma?

Where to Find Mom's Irish Soda Bread

Because This Just Looks Sick

When the Spitz Hits the Fan...Make Sandwiches

Thanks, Mr. Richman, Great Minds Do Think Alike

Forget Your Subway Map, Grab Your Reuben Map This St. Patty's Day

I'm Headed to These Places Tomorrow, Because I'd Rather See Irishmen Than Guidos

Everything's Cooler in Brooklyn, Even Restaurant Week

Got something you think deserves a mention? Send it along! Happy Friday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like when you do this.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

ha! thanks cathy. i have fun doing it. so stay tuned every Friday!!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.