Weekend Dog Blogging

Since I don't own a dog myself, I travel around the city and snap photos of any unsuspecting adorable pups I find.
Well, not really.
But I met this adorable bulldog puppy at a Super Bowl party I went to last weekend.
This puppy belongs to one of Winette's neighbors and she's been dying to introduce me since they welcomed this little guy into their homes a couple months ago.
I was so honored!
Everyone say hi to brindlebaby Theodore.
And go visit Sweetnicks to meet other fine furry friends for her weekly Weekend Dog Blogging event.



13 Comments:
Mmhhh...doesn't look very optimistic ;-) or is he/she having to much skin in the face *gg*. Well I think Bulldogs, or mastiffs in general are sweet dogs.
BB, ha, yes, of course they have wrinkly faces!! That's what makes them so cute. This one unfortunately had a little eye irration and his owner said it was normal for bulldog puppies. He still seemed pretty happy though:)
i love wrinkly dogs. and they always "KNOW" how cute they are too.
So were you rooting for pittsburgh or seattle?
Well, that's a tricky one. And the reason is so silly. Swimster is Korean and we love Hines Ward (because he's half Korean). So, I guess the Steelers? But I have no REAL reason or history with the Steelers to REALLY cheer for them :) I'm sure the public opinion of me just went down the tubes!! Ha!!
I didn't know Hines Ward is Korean!
Is the blizzard as bad as it looks on tv? We got almost a foot here, but of course they have the roads already cleared. Still hoping for a snow day!
Malibu
Oh my god Mal it's soooo awesome here. I mean almost two feet of snow in the city. We barely get 2 inches when they say we're gettin 20!! Unfortunately I've spent most time inside at work but walked around a little bit in it this morning in my wellies:)
Mona - Theodore is a great name for a bulldog! Do they call him Theo for short?
What a cutie! :) He looks like he's got some secrets :)
Ed Tep, Yes, so cute!
Joey, ha I know right? And the only way we got him to look up for a pic was offering him treats :) That's no secret!
So, cute, Mona! I'm glad your snapping the pics of different dogs even if they aren't yours. ;-)
Paz
Paz, ya like that? Haaa, I couldn't resist the bulldog puppy.
CUTE! i love his grumpy little face
I know, perfect and grumpy. He had an eye infection so that might have been part of the problem.
Post a Comment
<< Home