Cathedrals and Pinstripes
Day 32 of the T-90 Project:
MissHockey invited me to the subway series game a couple of Fridays ago (3/21). I'd never been to a Mets vs. Yankees game so this was an important first on the U-Haul list. We grabbed a few beers next to Grand Central with NovaCat before we headed to the game. It's always key to drink prior to the stadium or else you'll go home broke.
On my walk from work to the station I popped my head into St. Patrick's to say a goodbye prayer to all my friends and family who I'll be leaving behind on the east coast. I was raised Catholic, though I'm not practicing, and since St. Patrick's is a special place to my parents, I felt the need to pay it one last visit. They rarely come into the city on the weekends without stopping at mass before leaving.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home