Morrell Wine Bar
Day 39 of the T-90 Project:
I have a confession. I have a big question mark on day 40 of the countdown so I'm skipping ahead one day.
I got a text from BermudaBabe that she was in the city for a meeting and wanted to grab a drink. BermudaBabe lives in Connecticut and I rarely get to see her so I jumped at the chance. We tried the Rink Bar at Rockefeller Center and it was a total disaster. It was crowded and there were no seats so we quickly came up with a plan B.
I hadn't been to the Morrell Wine Bar in ages and when we walked by I knew it had our name on it. FoxyLady was getting off work so she came and met us... making for another perfect day on the countdown. We ordered several glasses of rose before we called it a night. We had LarchmontLass' 30th birthday to go home and celebrate!
I have a confession. I have a big question mark on day 40 of the countdown so I'm skipping ahead one day.
I got a text from BermudaBabe that she was in the city for a meeting and wanted to grab a drink. BermudaBabe lives in Connecticut and I rarely get to see her so I jumped at the chance. We tried the Rink Bar at Rockefeller Center and it was a total disaster. It was crowded and there were no seats so we quickly came up with a plan B.
I hadn't been to the Morrell Wine Bar in ages and when we walked by I knew it had our name on it. FoxyLady was getting off work so she came and met us... making for another perfect day on the countdown. We ordered several glasses of rose before we called it a night. We had LarchmontLass' 30th birthday to go home and celebrate!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home