Ratatouille, S'il vous plait?
photo courtesy of Disney PixarBonsoir mes amis,
If you are looking for something to do this weekend, take a trip to Paris with Disney Pixar. "Ratatouille" opens today and it's getting rave reviews. If you were thinking about it a little bit, if you love to cook, if you love Paris (who doesn't), if you love animals, even if you just love, go see this movie.
I'm excited to run through the city of lights with Remy and his chef friends.
And Remy is not going unnoticed by the culinary elite. The President of the Culinary Institute of America, Dr. Tim Ryan thinks "Ratatouille" will do for culinary education what "Right Stuff" did for astronauts.
If you are looking for something to do this weekend, take a trip to Paris with Disney Pixar. "Ratatouille" opens today and it's getting rave reviews. If you were thinking about it a little bit, if you love to cook, if you love Paris (who doesn't), if you love animals, even if you just love, go see this movie.
I'm excited to run through the city of lights with Remy and his chef friends.
And Remy is not going unnoticed by the culinary elite. The President of the Culinary Institute of America, Dr. Tim Ryan thinks "Ratatouille" will do for culinary education what "Right Stuff" did for astronauts.
"It's amazing that an animated film starring a rat could capture the passion that I see everyday in our kitchens," said Ryan, who attended a preview of the film with his two kids.
Disney Pixar created a feast for your eyes and tummies by consulting with Thomas Keller on the design of the kitchen in the film.
Disney Pixar created a feast for your eyes and tummies by consulting with Thomas Keller on the design of the kitchen in the film.
"Everyone has fantasies of becoming a great chef, and this film shows the hard work, creativity and dedication necessary to create good food while showing how much fun you can have in the kitchen," Ryan added.
It's almost Friday quitting time. I'm sure lots of you will be having drinks to celebrate. I know I will.
Cheers to having a lot of fun in the kitchen this weekend, and to Remy for reminding us, anything is possible.
Bon weekend!
M
It's almost Friday quitting time. I'm sure lots of you will be having drinks to celebrate. I know I will.
Cheers to having a lot of fun in the kitchen this weekend, and to Remy for reminding us, anything is possible.
Bon weekend!
M
6 Comments:
I've been looking forward to this film! The big question is... how much are they paying you to advertise it?! :-P
i WISH they paid me to advertise it!! i'm no perez hilton.
"I'm no perez hilton."
I'm trying to decide if that is supposed to be a bad or a good thing.....
I can't wait to see this movie...I've been driving my wife crazy about it and she's been making fun of me every chance she gets. We'll see how gets the last laugh.....
who....who gets the last laugh.
Le sigh.....
Ratatouille's great. I've seen it two days ago and had a real laugh. Think I'll watch it another time.
Cindy, oh my god I just saw it. I loved it. I've been wanting to move back to Paris for some time now and now I really want to move back. YIKES! Aidez moi s'il te plait!
Post a Comment
<< Home