Restaurants v. Bloggers
As this pertains to my kind of blogging, I thought I'd post this article to spark a healthy discussion.
A friend wrote this piece on the influence of food bloggers, as seen by restaurant owners and chefs.
For a fun read click here.
If you're looking for something fun to do in the city this weekend, check out the Barbecue Block Party Sunday in Madison Square Park. Can you say yummy? It starts at noon so you have plenty of time to recover from Saturday night's festivities. In fact, I'm sure the barbecue will help you recover from Saturday night's festivities.
A friend wrote this piece on the influence of food bloggers, as seen by restaurant owners and chefs.
For a fun read click here.
If you're looking for something fun to do in the city this weekend, check out the Barbecue Block Party Sunday in Madison Square Park. Can you say yummy? It starts at noon so you have plenty of time to recover from Saturday night's festivities. In fact, I'm sure the barbecue will help you recover from Saturday night's festivities.



5 Comments:
You nearly made that poor man cry! Shame on you critics! You didn't make that other Bayless character cry! Shame on you again!
I forgot it was this weekend - thank you for the reminder! Hooray for BBQ!!
Mona, it's Friday! Have a good weekend.
Hi Mona,
There's some continued discussion about this on eGullet:
http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?showtopic=103608
That was a cool article and I was happy to be included with such great foodbloggers like you. :-)
Naz, you are too funny. How have you been?
Mebeth, how was the barbecue party? I was at a bridal shower.
Kaly, thanks for the weekend wishes. It was great, how was yours?
Salli Vates, you are too kind. I'm so glad my friend reached out to you! I will definitely check out the discussion.
Have a great week everyone!
Post a Comment
<< Home