"Leavin' on a..." Vamoose?
I'm leavin' everybody.
I'm packing up my bags, I've had it with this place.
Well, not really.
I'm hopping on a Vamoose bus (my favorite NY-DC transport) in an hour and a half and heading South. South to Washington, DC for the day and night, then heading down to Charlottesville, VA tomorrow morning for a wedding.
I've been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. There's something about a three day weekend spent with good friends that really gets me going. I think we should adopt the four day work week, don't you?
I will be back before you know it, but until then, have a wonderful weekend and I hope you get a laugh out of what I found while looking for pictures of someone getting on a bus.
See you Monday!

I'm packing up my bags, I've had it with this place.
Well, not really.
I'm hopping on a Vamoose bus (my favorite NY-DC transport) in an hour and a half and heading South. South to Washington, DC for the day and night, then heading down to Charlottesville, VA tomorrow morning for a wedding.
I've been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. There's something about a three day weekend spent with good friends that really gets me going. I think we should adopt the four day work week, don't you?
I will be back before you know it, but until then, have a wonderful weekend and I hope you get a laugh out of what I found while looking for pictures of someone getting on a bus.
See you Monday!
11 Comments:
Enjoy your mini-vacation!
You got my attention! Have a good time.
Have a safe trip!
Have fun in Charlottesville - I bet it's beautiful this time of year.
S'kat, Paz, Greg, Joe and Mebeth, thanks for writing:)
It is usually beautiful this time of year but waking up to rain this morning. I'll just tell my friend it's good luck, right?
Wow. Doesn't that happen to all of us when we're boarding a bus carrying groceries??
There's a collection of such pictures (by someone named Art something, can't remember the last name) on Lileks.com entitled "The Effects of Celery on Loose Underwear Elastic." It's hilarious.
Hope you're having a wonderful mini-holiday, Mona!
Sounds like fun - especially since wedding cake is my favorite (I'm jealous). Enjoy yourself!
lol i love that photo! have a great time, ive read through all the posts ive missed. Best of luck on your springdiet, im surprised Naz didnt hassle you about it ;) Hes always on my case and i just joined weight watchers last week lol Have a fab trip woman!
Hope your weekend was great, Mona! Loved the "bus girl".
BTW, the movie with R Redford is "An Unfinished Life" -- it's worth watching and your Mom would love it, too. The book explores the relationships more, but Freeman and Redford are wonderful and Josh Lucas is gorgeous to look at!
Tania, ha, I know, right? I'm going to check out that website immediately:) Thanks for dropping by!
PJ, yes, wedding cake is the best. And everytime I go to a wedding I get new and greater ideas for what my own might look like someday. This weekend's cake was actually CUPCAKES! Sooo cute. IT was perfect.
Cat, aw, thanks for catching up:)Yah, the diet was kind of out the window this past weekend, as you can imagine. More to come on that later though...Good luck with Weight Watchers, keep me posted how it goes:) And yah, Naz didn't get on my case (knock on wood)-by mentioning it we probably jinxed that.
Janice, that's so cool! I had no idea it was a book. Maybe I'll have to check out the book first. Yay, thanks for the tip.
Hope everyone had a marvelous weekend. I know I did!
Oh gee, I missed you. I hope you waved on the way past.
Post a Comment
<< Home