Carmel Cat Cam

Everyone, say hi to Tucker the cat, or as his vet calls him, Tucker the panther.
Tucky is my close companion when I'm here visiting from the East coast. Last night at dinner my mom went so far as to say, "Tucker only has eyes for Mona when she's here."
I laugh because it's partially true, but then again, pets are loyal to their feeders and I can never resist Tucky's cries for snacks.
We have a pecking wake-up order in my house: my dad, me, then usually my mom and brother. Tucky will meow at each person as they come down from bed and we all fall for it, thinking we must be the first ones to hear his cries for food. Smart cat.
Tucky has made himself comfy in our computer chair, so I relinquished all blogging duties to him for a day. He didn't get very far...

Merry Christmas!



2 Comments:
I heart Tucky!! What an excellent little blogger :)
he's a cutie isn't he? big boy tucker!
Post a Comment
<< Home