SBXLII Roundup
Today at 6:17 p.m. the New York Giants take on the New England Patriots, in what may be history's most-viewed Super Bowl ever.I am headed to the Dream Hotel for the festivities and thought I'd put up a few recipes and party ideas I've found for the last-minute planners.
-For those heading out for the big game: Eater's SB dining guide
-The Fifth Down's Dip Nation
-BBQ experts' Super Bowl feast
-Something sweet? Try Anna's marshmallow snowballs.
-If your crew is sophisticated and drinking wine instead of Miller Light, bring a bottle of this Chardonnay.
-What's a football party without deviled eggs?
-Put another shrimp on the...macaroni?
-White Trash's suggestions for wings, heroes and chili...oh my!
-Fritters, fritters, fritters
-And for kicks, make sure you think twice about double-dipping in your friend's seven-layer dip.
Oh and GO GIANTS!



1 Comments:
Where was this when I needed it Sunday? ha. Thanks for stopping by. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home