A hungry girl's slice of life and food in New York City. "The primary requisite for writing about food is a good appetite."-a.j.leibling
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Where Am I?
Happy belated new year to all! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday season. I just returned from Christmas and New Years in California and hope to have many updates for you soon.
But first, a little guessing game. Where was this picture taken?
I love to eat and tell and Mona's Apple is where it happens. After all, "He that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast." Won't you come dine with me?
4 Comments:
Las Vegas? Hong Kong? Those are my two guesses.
happy new year kalyn! i have never been to either of those hot spots but they sound nice:)
Rolf's! For sure! It has to be!
ooooh coodence you're too good;)
Post a Comment
<< Home