A hungry girl's slice of life and food in New York City. "The primary requisite for writing about food is a good appetite."-a.j.leibling
posted by Mona at 10:10 AM
MOMA, on the patio?Now I'm not a New Yorker so don't be too hard on me if I'm way off.
you are very close my dear. good guess for an out-of-towner!!! but i won't give it away just yet;)
Wow! I've never been to NY, but that looks amazing! What a cool place to chill.
I got it: PS1, on planet Queens ! I always wanted to go, is it worth it?
Is that the roof top bar at The Met? *shrug* Sorry if I'm wrong... I'm really tired?
S'kat it is a cool place to chill:) And that we did.Jn, yes, yes it is. If you're into modern art. Yvo, ha. Nope. But close. Tired is a valid excuse, especially for a Monday.
I've never been, but I've always wanted to check it out - looks awesome. Did you go to water taxi beach for the apre party?
Looks like Burning Man!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I love to eat and tell and Mona's Apple is where it happens. After all, "He that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast." Won't you come dine with me?
Search the Apple From A-Z Absolute Bagels Allen and Delancey Alta Artisanal Aurora Babbo Baldoria Baldo Vino...R.I.P. Balthazar Bar Boulud Barca 18...R.I.P. Barcibo Enoteca Bar Martignetti Bar Masa Barney Greengrass Bellavitae Le Bernardin Bernard's InnBig John...R.I.P. Billy's Bakery Le Bilboquet Blaue Gans Blue Fin Blue Ribbon Bakery Blue Water Grill Bobo Bondi Road BondSt Bouchon Bakery The Breslin Brooklyn Diner Brown Cafe Bubby's Buceo 95 Burger Joint Cafe Cluny Cafe Gitane Cafe Gray...R.I.P. Cafe Loup Cafe Ronda Cafe Select Carmine's Celeste Chanterelle Choptank Citrus Cittanuova Co. (Company) Pizza Cookshop Corner Bistro Cowgirl Craftbar Da Silvano DB Bistro Moderne Dell'anima Dinosaur Bar-B-Q Ditch Plains Dok Suni Dos Caminos Dylan Prime Egg The Eldridge Eleven Madison Park Essex Employees Only Enoteca I Trulli Esperanto Fette Sau Firenze Frankies Spuntino Fraunce's Tavern Frederick's Freemans Friend of a Farmer The Frying Pan Gemma Gennaro Good Gradisca Grape and Grain Great Jones Cafe The Grocery Harry's Burrito Junction Hill Country Holy Basil Hudson Cafeteria Hudson Terrace Il Bagatto Il Mulino 'ino I Trulli Jacquesimo's...R.I.P. Jadis Jane Jean Georges Jerusalem J.G. Melon Kashkaval Kefi Kingswood Kitchen and Cocktails...R.I.P. Kitchenette Kitchen 22...R.I.P. Kuma Inn La Bottega La Lanterna di Vittorio Landmarc Land Thai Kitchen Les Enfants Terribles Les Halles Brasserie Little Branch Lombardi's Lucky Strike Lupa Magnolia Malatesta Mama Mexico Market Cafe Markt Mayrose...R.I.P. The Mermaid Inn The Mermaid Inn-UWS Metisse Milk and Honey Miss Mamie's Spoonbread Morandi Morimoto The Modern Mo Pitkin's...R.I.P. My Moon Nobu Fifty Seven Norma's Oliva Orsay Osteria del Sole Pair of 8s...R.I.P. Pala The Palm Patsy's Perry Street Petak's La Petite Abeille Piccolo PJ Clarke's Posto Provence...R.I.P. Prune Public Pure Food and Wine Quartino Quatorze Bis Redeye Grill Resto Riposo 72 Rocco Ristorante Rolf's Rosa Mexicano The Rusty Knot Salt Salumeria-Rosi Sarabeth's Sascha...R.I.P. Schiller's Sea Thai 71 Irving Place Sfoglia Shake Shack UWS Share Shopsins Sparks The Spotted Pig Stanton Social The Sunburnt Cow Supermac SushiSamba Tabla Tailor Tartine Taste Telepan Tisserie Tortilla Flats Trattoria dell'Arte Turks and Frogs Union Square Cafe Uva The Village Pourhouse, UWS Vintage Wine Bar Wallse The Water Club The Waverly Inn WD-50 White Horse Tavern Wo Hop Zen Palate
8 Comments:
MOMA, on the patio?
Now I'm not a New Yorker so don't be too hard on me if I'm way off.
you are very close my dear. good guess for an out-of-towner!!! but i won't give it away just yet;)
Wow! I've never been to NY, but that looks amazing! What a cool place to chill.
I got it: PS1, on planet Queens ! I always wanted to go, is it worth it?
Is that the roof top bar at The Met? *shrug* Sorry if I'm wrong... I'm really tired?
S'kat it is a cool place to chill:) And that we did.
Jn, yes, yes it is. If you're into modern art.
Yvo, ha. Nope. But close. Tired is a valid excuse, especially for a Monday.
I've never been, but I've always wanted to check it out - looks awesome. Did you go to water taxi beach for the apre party?
Looks like Burning Man!
Post a Comment
<< Home