From Sea to Shining Sea
"I've been everywhere, man, I've been everywhere..." At least, that's what it feels like over the past few weeks.
From houseboats on the lakes of Seattle...

to a destination wedding on las playas de Mexico...

it's been a very busy month for me.
I start my new job Thursday, but before then, I promise to play blog catch up. I hope you're starting off 2007 with a bang.
-M
From houseboats on the lakes of Seattle...
to a destination wedding on las playas de Mexico...
it's been a very busy month for me.
I start my new job Thursday, but before then, I promise to play blog catch up. I hope you're starting off 2007 with a bang.
-M



10 Comments:
I need dets. on the wedding. Was the ex there? LOVE the picts! You two are so cute! Is that his phat apartment?
xoxo,
Malibu
Isn't seattle gorgeous? I could see myself living there...that's how much I liked it when I visited last may (yeah, i didn't blog about it).
mexico...nice.
mal, yes he was :) sin familia but he was there. we actually spent most the day sunday traveling together-we were on same outgoing flight- and were treated like a married couple. it was pretty funny. so glad you got the pictures! yes, that is the P-H-A-T apartment. how are you doing ??
rose, it is!! that's great to hear from you because i see myself moving there soon!! and knowing you were a new yorker but also loved it. hope things are well with you. not sure what would happen to mona's apple but i'd figure something out :)
Yo ... Ma-na-na ... so it's 12:13pm and yes, I'm in cntrl #1 so that means it's time to read your blog!!! (+ yes, I MISS U AND your toplines!)
Looks like your trip was great and the boy is VERY handsome!!! You done good girl. If you ever DO move out west, at least I know I'll have a place to crash!!! I wanna hear all about the new job and how fabulous it is!!!!! I'll be in touch! miss u - Kee
Seattle looks beautiful! (Of course Mexico does too.) I was just thinking yesterday that it's one of the few cities I'd consider instead of NYC. Can't wait to hear more...
You sound very busy indeed! congrats on the new job, will you move to Seattle?
take care Mona :)
New job!!?? Fancy travels!!? I've missed so much...
Sounds like all is well, Mona. Glad to read about it all...
Cooking barbecue for a party in Brooklyn this weekend if you want to come.... ;-)
keeboo, god i took forever to respond to this. sorry! hope you're still having fun reading in c1! off to chicago this weekend!
mebeth, that's great to hear, especially coming from another new yorker!
cat b, i'm not moving yet but am definitely considering :)
matt, dammmmmmmit! i'm going out of town this weekend, heading to chicago. but now that i work mon-fri i will definitely be able to participate in any of your barbecuing parties/contests/etc, so keep me in the loop!! thanks for the invite. i'm honored.
is it true, it rains 11 months in seattle? anybody seeen sleepless in seattle movie?
dolphin state, it rains a lot there but not 11 months out of the year. i hear the summers are to die for:)
Post a Comment
<< Home