A hungry girl's slice of life and food in New York City. "The primary requisite for writing about food is a good appetite."-a.j.leibling
Friday, December 29, 2006
Happy New Year
What better way to wish you a safe and happy new year than with a big belch from the elephant seals at the Piedras Blancas rookery in California. May all your hopes and dreams come true in 2007.
I will be back in the Big Apple soon, but until then, say hello to my new big friends.
Yes, they do! We snapped a few of them in the "throws," if you will, but figured I'd keep my blog rated G :) I was just thinking of you-heading to your site now-as I sip on a Bud at SFO waiting for my connection to Seattle.
Happy New Year, Mona. I met those same guys on my trip this Fall -- Don't be messin' with my boyfriends. All the best to you and your in 07! I've watched TV programs about the train in NYBG...I really want to take my grandson there next year. He would love it.
Thanks for stopping by Melissa, and thanks for your kind wishes!
Janice, I love it. I hope you get a chance to take your grandson to the trains at the NYBG. They also have a gingerbread exhibition which I would love to try next year.
Thanks Matt. You too!
Yvo, even though I've sworn off drinking for a while I like that toast:)
Thanks Joey. It's been a while. How are you doing?? I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, far far away in the Philippines.
Thanks Paz.
Home Cook, thanks for stopping by. I don't know about the dreamy pictures, but thanks for the compliments :)
Thanks S'kat. Yah, they really are, especially when they throw their noses literally into their mouths to do their mating call, or the call that tells other elephant seals they're the king of the beach.
Mebeth, I know, right? Happy New Year to you too!
Now that the holidays are over I can't wait to visit all your blogs to see what you were up to for the holidays. Cheers everyone!
I love to eat and tell and Mona's Apple is where it happens. After all, "He that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast." Won't you come dine with me?
11 Comments:
Happy back at ya Mona.Watch out for those big male sea lions. They get feisty this time of year.
Yes, they do! We snapped a few of them in the "throws," if you will, but figured I'd keep my blog rated G :) I was just thinking of you-heading to your site now-as I sip on a Bud at SFO waiting for my connection to Seattle.
Happy New Year, Mona!! The best to you and your family!
Melissa
Happy New Year, Mona. I met those same guys on my trip this Fall -- Don't be messin' with my boyfriends.
All the best to you and your in 07!
I've watched TV programs about the train in NYBG...I really want to take my grandson there next year. He would love it.
Happy new year, Mona! Hope you have a great one...
Happy new year Mona! Here's to another year of good eating and lots of happiness.
Happy New Year Mona! :)
This is such a gorgeous blog! Positively dreamy pictures too!
Ha! They are just hilarious looking. Have a great new year, Mona!
Ooh, the cuteness. Happy New Year!
Thanks for stopping by Melissa, and thanks for your kind wishes!
Janice, I love it. I hope you get a chance to take your grandson to the trains at the NYBG. They also have a gingerbread exhibition which I would love to try next year.
Thanks Matt. You too!
Yvo, even though I've sworn off drinking for a while I like that toast:)
Thanks Joey. It's been a while. How are you doing?? I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, far far away in the Philippines.
Thanks Paz.
Home Cook, thanks for stopping by. I don't know about the dreamy pictures, but thanks for the compliments :)
Thanks S'kat. Yah, they really are, especially when they throw their noses literally into their mouths to do their mating call, or the call that tells other elephant seals they're the king of the beach.
Mebeth, I know, right? Happy New Year to you too!
Now that the holidays are over I can't wait to visit all your blogs to see what you were up to for the holidays. Cheers everyone!
Post a Comment
<< Home