Share
Share....Just like the name ..this place will serve you what you will end up sharing with your friends...My friend Fashionista picked this place, and what a good job she did. Share is a small 2-level (not really 2-stories) with friendly staff and yummy comfort eats. We sat upstairs on stools at a mantle for about 15 minutes before they transferred us to the lower level. Very small space, but very good food. A fun try for a couple, for a date, or for a night out catching up with friends...
Menu Memorables: We split a salad, gnocchi, risotto, and salmon tartare. Nothing came close to topping the risotto...if you're watching your waistline this is your place. Even though it's retro-family style, you still won't get a lot of food off of these plates. You will definitely have room for the chocolate (volcano) cake...not baked fully so it's oozing with hot warm chocolate....
406 E. 9th St. (East Village) between First Ave. and Ave. A
212-777-2425



2 Comments:
The male partner/owner of this place was featured on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy." He seemed on air to be nice person and from how the story was told, this is his first attempt at food service. His background was in finance.
Although I have never visited the business I was a bit curious about his cleanliness after seeing the footage shot at his apartment. I was also, somewhat amused that he was sporting around some sort of "chest fungus" that the boys from the show helped him remove. So, other than that, his girlfriend who runs the kitchen seemed to really know her stuff. Aren't you glad you gave me the url of your Blog? Have a great day. The Edit Man.
LOVE IT AVERY!!! Are you serious about the queer eye thing and chest fungus?!?? That is truly hilarious...had I known that I might have thought twice about eating here...ick!!
Post a Comment
<< Home