Remembering COG
The T-90 project continues, don't fret (and I'm loving all of your comments), but tonight when I sat down to catch you up on my weekend of Sag-Harbor-meets-Easter bliss, I realized what day it was. I knew it was coming up, but I didn't know how soon.
A year ago tonight/tomorrow morning a good friend was killed by a taxi driver. Connor O'Gorman was 30 years old and the taxi driver is still zipping people around the streets of Manhattan.
I took a couple of hours to write a note on his remembrance wall tonight instead of blogging about my weekend because it was more important for me to let Connor (and his family) know I was thinking about him, wherever he is.
When you say goodbye to someone, tell them you love them. Say it loud and say it like you mean it. Never hang up the phone in a fight, because you never know when a goodbye may be your last. Connor reminds me of this every day.
A year ago tonight/tomorrow morning a good friend was killed by a taxi driver. Connor O'Gorman was 30 years old and the taxi driver is still zipping people around the streets of Manhattan.
I took a couple of hours to write a note on his remembrance wall tonight instead of blogging about my weekend because it was more important for me to let Connor (and his family) know I was thinking about him, wherever he is.
When you say goodbye to someone, tell them you love them. Say it loud and say it like you mean it. Never hang up the phone in a fight, because you never know when a goodbye may be your last. Connor reminds me of this every day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home