Monday, January 11, 2010

FAIL Whale

Orcas from my whale-watching adventure in Monterey, Calif.


Carebear: I have been checking your blog more than religiously hoping to hear some update from you...

Malibu: MONA! TIME FOR A NEW POST!? how are you?

Fashionista: i need a mona's apple update! my work reading material is hurting.

Ladies (and any gents, if you're reading), the updates are coming. I'm rededicating myself to the blog and keeping it more updated than ever (famous last words).

In the meantime, so you don't have to stare at my dated Christmas pictures anymore, enjoy some shots from sunny Carmel, Calif. More so than any other year, it was awfully tough for me to come home to New York. I don't feel like I have ever worn my puffy red coat or my rabbit fur hat as often as I have this dreadful, Siberian winter.


Meet Bernadette, the lovely mascot of Lambert Bridge Winery in Sonoma Valley.



Then there's me just being silly at Ferrari-Carano Vineyard in Sonoma.


A hilly, beachside hike through Point Lobos, Carmel, Calif. with otters and seals at every turn.

Say hello to Sammy getting some rays.

No wonder Carmel is my mom's "happy place."

5 Comments:

Anonymous website hosting said...

I wish to see more articles and pictures from you.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Carebear said...

Glad to hear/see you are alive:) Miss you!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger cherylmcm said...

Talk about striking a pose...that's really good, your pic from FC! Thanks for visiting us!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Karthik Shetty said...

Hey,guess who's back, back again...Mona's back, tell a friend... finally!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Isn't Ferrari-Carano beautiful! I took some photos of flowers there that now reside on our living room wall. You passed my town on the way there. We can drive there is about an hour.Keep blogging Mona.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.