
I just got back from a run around all of Central Park. I'd left my camera at my friend's apartment last night (after drinking copious amounts of wine at her wonderful holiday party) so I retrieved it and continued on my run along the park's bordering roads: Central Park West, Central Park South then up Fifth. Along the way I snuck a few pictures in between heavy, steamy breaths, red stoplights and tourist-infested streets and crosswalks. The run on horse-drawn carriages was astounding, I spotted a resourcesful Santa Claus giving directions and I wished my sneakers turned into ice skates when I reached the upper rink in Central Park.
These are for my friends who aren't in New York this holiday season. And for those of you who are but are staying inside where it's warm and cozy. Enjoy and I hope you all have a great weekend.
8 Comments:
You had me at heavy-steamy breaths!;)Merry Christmas-Ho Ho Ho
Feliz navidad! Hope you have a great holiday, young lady...
Happy new yearrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............
----------------------------------
Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com. This is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers . Especially , all free !!!!
The last picture of bike is fairly interesting.Anyway,thanks for sharing.
Now,Christmas has already passed.Wish you happy everyday in the new year!~
Thanks for sharing your perspectives and pictures for us.I think you indeedly had a wonderful party and had a good time.By the way,the last picture(the bike)is so cool...
MONA! TIME FOR A NEW POST!? how are you? Hope you had a great holiday! Malibu
Interesting and exciting experience.Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
<< Home