F.A.T.
Fridays About Town, the July 4 Edition:
Best Spots to See Fireworks
Ago Just Keeps Getting Ripped
Yet Another Rooftop Bar Guide
Help Feed Thousands (and Eat Too)
The Art of Being the Reviewer vs. the Reviewee
Eating on Our Nation's Birthday
Beer Goes XL at Heartland Brewery
Richman Finds Unique Spot in Harlem
Because These Just Look Sick
Sick of the Concrete Jungle? Hit The Sand Here
This Bar Will Get a 'Rise' Out of You
To the two people who are reading this today, I hope you have a wonderful July 4. I have been at work since 7 and my roadies are on ice for my Jitney ride to West Hampton. Departure time: 75 minutes. I am meeting up with my girls Fashionista and NovaCat for what hopes to be a brief, but fun, bender.
See you next week!
3 Comments:
Good Nice Blog
Hey did you take the picture with this post?
no :( darn i should have put the credit. it's pretty darn cool, isn't it? i couldn't resist.
how are you girlie!?!?
-m
Post a Comment
<< Home