Monday, August 08, 2005

Tortilla Flats

Went to T. Flats with some friends and decided I probably wouldn't go back for dinner unless it was a) Cinco de Mayo b) like half of the people there celebrating a 21st bday (wait I'm turning 26) or c) like the other half of the people there celebrating bachelorette parties.

Dinner was so-so..pollo poblo had a yummy peanut butter mole sauce (I melt for anything peanut butter). I think our table ordered about 4 bowls of queso, and as the pitchers added up so did the chips and queso. The margaritas were great and the queso was crying ''eat me eat me."

I didn't get a chance to really see inside because there were too many girls with veils and the outside was cramped...ended up hopping the fence to get around and use the bathroom. Only good thing was we only had to wait for 20 minutes for a table for 8-that was a record.
If dying for Mexican go to your local hacienda for a burrito or if money's not an object try Rosa Mexicano or Dos Caminos. I decided that Tortilla is a great place to go and get drinks and eat chips, without any expectations of eating knock-your-sombreros-off Mexican.

Click here to see menu

767 Washington Street, (corner of W. 12th)
212-243-1053


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.