Tuesday, April 06, 2010

FTDC in BK

It's physically killing me that I can't achieve something so simple - write in the blog EVERY day. I just got back from FTDC in Brooklyn and I am passing out. I was passing out five hours ago on the subway there, so much so a woman sitting next to me kept glaring at me every time I yawned. Finally I apologized and she said, "Oh, I understand. I started my day at four." Like I was some kind of wuss or something who worked the cushy 9-5 shift. I glared right back and said, "I'm sorry, I start my day at five." She continued with, "Well, sometimes I'm so tired I forget to eat." Unwilling to continue the one-upmanship as far as who was more tired I just nodded my head and thanked my lucky ZZZs I was getting off the subway at the next stop.

FTDC was fun. Crazy I will only be participating in two more before I move! The restaurant was good, not great. As the designated picker this month said, "I liked it, I didn't love it." Stay tuned for where we went. For now, it's bedtime for Mona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.