Monday, August 08, 2005

White Horse Tavern

When I requested dinner at a low price I had no idea Carebear would pull through for me..but...alas..there are some good bargains left at the second oldest bar in the city, founded in 1880.
Head to White Horse for good bar food..excellent steak fries and chicken nuggets and burgers (though you might consider ordering well-done, the one we ordered medium came out sushi-meat).
We drank endless bottles and the tab came to be a measly 30$ per person...made my weekend!
The crowd seemed to get a bit fratty later on, but with me in my seersucker dress I fit right in.
Dylan Thomas died in this watering hole and appears that the other Dylan, Bob , used to be a regular....definitely worth a stop.

http://www.barcrawler.com/whitehorse.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.