Sea Thai

I'm a Manhattan kid, and have not spent that much time in Brooklyn. When someone says Williamsburg the first thing I think of still is the small colonial village in Virginia...When a friend made her birthday dinner reservations in Brooklyn, I thought, "Wow! That's adventurous!" After the night we had at Sea Thai I'm definitely thrilled I crossed that bridge...
Place was a beautiful spectacle...reflecting pool in the middle of a huge dining room and in the waiting area there were clear globular chairs hanging from the ceiling (a la Jay-Z's club 40-40).
Memorables: the menu was printed on several beautiful postcards, dumplings from peanut to veggie to shrimp to tofu, tasty lightly battered calamari, duck skewers, pad thai that was filled with peanuts and garlic, and litchi martinis...
6th street b/t Berry and Wythe. take the L to Bedford Ave.
2 Comments:
Hey Mona!
I'm headed to Brooklyn this weekend. I'm planning on checking out Sea Thai. It sounds like a fun place.
Ed
You need more Brooklyn action! There's good stuff here for sure. Check out the restaurants in Red Hook, they will suprise you even more.
Post a Comment
<< Home