Esperanto
If you're in the mood for a fun night and the East Village is your destination, definitely consider Esperanto. Its fare is dubbed "Pan Latino."
I went with a party of friends and we certainly made party with caipirinhas and mojitos in the droves. I think I switched back and forth between the two because I couldn't make up my mind which one was better.
We tried a variety of spicy appetizers off the menu, swamped in garlic (so for the garlic-phobes, you might request something without it), and almost every kind of meat on the menu for the entree: duck, chicken, shrimp and pork. Each of us ordered our own, but we ended up passing plates around for sampling.
It was a very lively place-- wear your colors because everyone else will be in his or hers. The walls are painted in a fun lime color, to match the color of the drinks you'll be slurping down.
I highly recommend Esperanto...and reservations.
Reserve your table here through Open Table
avenue C and 9th street. take the f /v train to 2nd.
I went with a party of friends and we certainly made party with caipirinhas and mojitos in the droves. I think I switched back and forth between the two because I couldn't make up my mind which one was better.
We tried a variety of spicy appetizers off the menu, swamped in garlic (so for the garlic-phobes, you might request something without it), and almost every kind of meat on the menu for the entree: duck, chicken, shrimp and pork. Each of us ordered our own, but we ended up passing plates around for sampling.
It was a very lively place-- wear your colors because everyone else will be in his or hers. The walls are painted in a fun lime color, to match the color of the drinks you'll be slurping down.
I highly recommend Esperanto...and reservations.
Reserve your table here through Open Table
avenue C and 9th street. take the f /v train to 2nd.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home