Monday, August 29, 2005

Trying to make things easier...

Hey new friends and fellow bloggers,
I'm trying to make my site as user-friendly as possible.
In the past I found myself using many resources when seeking out new restaurants: nymetro, Google, NYTimes, Zagats (that Swimster insists is pronounced zuh-GATS), open table, menupages, etc.
While my list isn't nearly as comprehensive as Zagats, I think I do have some more thorough tips in trying to help find what restaurant's right for you.
So, to each restaurant post, I've added a link to its full menu (thanks to MenuPages) in addition to a link to Open Table, wherever applicable. Obviously not all the restaurants are listed on these sites, but the ones that are I've put the link on the post.
Also, EditMan pointed out that he didn't recognize I had an index until stumbling on it accidentally. I've added an index (http://bycuisine.blogspot.com) to restaurants organized by cuisine and by neighborhood.
Hopefully this will help you and yours find places more conveniently, without having to go all over the place.
Cheers!
It's my Friday..I will return Thursday..

1 Comments:

Blogger brownbreadicecream said...

Hi Mona, thanks for dropping by my blog. This is a very nice thing you're doing.

You mentioned that you have some restaurant recommendations for Tokyo--I'd love to hear about them. Feel free to write more in the comments section. I'm sure other people would be interested too.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.